Domai’s Latvian word for “think.” This particular website offers a “thinking man’s” porn collection. It features no videos whatsoever and its biggest selling point is the seemingly endless assortment of high-res galleries with attractive models from all over the globe. Let’s give you data, pros and cons, and, of course, our invaluable opinion!
- Content: Young women showing their bodies for the camera. Sometimes they do get frisky, but most of the time they don’t.
- Download: Fast download for ZIP files.
- Exclusivity: All the content is 100% exclusive.
- Video: There are no videos at all.
- Galleries: Over 3.5k galleries with at least 20 pictures per set. You can view the snaps in high-resolution versions in up to 5472×3648.
- Models: Mostly white, European women. Over 1.3k models on the roster currently – most are under 40, but there are a few “mature” performers as well. The site enables you to pick and choose women based on their age, bust size, height, ethnicity, and various other parameters.
- Updates: Frequent.
- Additional: Many exciting browsing tools, including numerous sorting options, ability to add women to your favorites, etc. There are also bonus previews from the Met Art Network.
- Models are extremely comfortable in showing their nakedness. There are no labored poses, forced smiles, or anything like that. The content does not dilute the sheer beauty of the female form.
- The site is perfect from the user experience standpoint.
- The diversity is there. We have women of various ethnic backgrounds, from various different countries. The action itself is nowhere near as repetitive as you see on some of the other erotic websites.
- Everything is authentic, everyone is genuine. It has to be the biggest selling point, right? You will enjoy everything Domai has to offer if you’re tired of fake orgasms, over-the-top banging featured in most mainstream studio releases.
- There’s very little additional information regarding the models. We understand why, but it’s still is a bummer.
- The content’s pretty addictive, so we need updates every hour. Selfish, unrealistic, but you have to have some ridiculous nitpicks in your review anyway.
If you like tasteful erotica, there’s no better option. This Met Art Network-affiliated website is unique in most ways, it manages to stand out even amongst softcore sites with similar presentation. Every emotion feels genuine, every orgasmic bliss feels “earned” based on the context/story of the photoshoot.